Resource Development Institute (RDI) was inaugurated in 2006 and transformed as National Foundation for Resource Development (NFRD) in 2007. NFRD is an umbrella for investors, entrepreneurs, institutes and individuals to enhance their potentials to be in step with global partners. Resource Development Corporation (RDC) works on stakes & supports the expenses and cause of NFRD.
Bridging the Gaps
Mobilise, Optimise and Synthesise Human, Material, Technological and Financial Resources for social integration, poverty alleviation and sustainable development.
- Create a business incubation and consultancy platform to advise and facilitate entrepreneurs to form and reform enterprise with multinational potential, access and linkages.
- Estabish academic and technical institutional chain with integrated education and academic-industrial linkage.
- Associate/link up with local, national and international institutes and companies/ organizations for accreditation, training, placement and business development.
- Revive sick projects and inactive assets to generate economic activity.
- Enhance export potential.