Entreprenuership Training Program
Who Should Attend?
- Managers/Officers sponcered by institutions for becoming better performers.
- Retiring/ Retired MIlitary Officers & selected civilians.
- Market job aspirants.
- Fresh University Graduates.
- Senior and middle level Executives and Organizers.
- Coordinators and Administrators.
- SMEs/ corporate employment seekers.
- Organization developers.
Course Benifits to Participants
- Overcome their difficulties in new business establishment.
- Understand tax implication.
- Self employment.
- Develop understanding on entrepreneurship.
- Accounting & Financial Management.
- Understand e-commerce and IT Application.
Program is based on interactive sessions, panel discussion, seminars, brain stroming, work exercises, case studies and business training.
- Business / Enerprise startup matters
- Market & Product Development
- Leadership/ Team Building & Decision Making
- ISO 9000-14000(2000) for small Business
- Strategic Human Resourse Management and Development
- Organizational Behavior, Planing & Forecasting
- Quality Assurance, TQM & Small Business
- Corporate Law
- Accounting & Financial Management Skills
- Sales Tax, Import/ Export Procedures
- Customer Satisfaction/ Relations
- Business Related Computer Application(4 weeks Linked Leg)